HOSPITALITY & BEVERAGE
With decades of experience in the bar business, our Beverage Program team consists of certified sommeliers, certified cicerones, high-volume buyers and procurement experts.
We tailor the program to the style of each bar or restaurant that we work with. We provide a different and unique approach to what can often be an overlooked, mismanaged task. One of the most important aspects our job is to build a rock solid foundation of beer, wine and spirits that encourage your staff and guests to want to continue to explore, discover, and communicate their enthusiasm about your offerings.
What does a CWG Beverage Program consist of?
- Ensuring property compliance with laws and regulations applicable to the beverage department.
- Preparing budgets and performs research/analysis for properties.
- Assisting in development, design, and layout of new beverage outlets
- Proactive involvement in planning, review and development of existing and future operations.
- Developing marketing and advertising plans for beverage outlets.
- Educating your staff on the specifics of beverage features.
- Thoroughly inventorying stock and providing owners and management with detailed sales, costs, profit & loss reports.